4 Jones Kidz

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey how are you!!!!!!!!

Well, Im doing fine. We still have'nt gotten some pitures of the hedgehog but there is a book that I am just about to scan a picture of a hedgehog. It looks just about the same as our , well Danika's hedgehog. School is going great so far (like usual.) My dads birthday was just yesterday. My grandma was over for the weekend and left today. So she was at my dads birthday, also Chris, Robin, and Ethen were over, and of course my family. We don't have any pictures on the blog, because sombody dropped the digital camera (which is the secconed one we have bought,I think.) We did get pictures on a notrmal camera, but the time we get those pictures developed it will probably be next year in about October. Ifyou go to Robin, Chris, And Ethen's blog then you will see some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home