4 Jones Kidz

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

I know I know,
Well If you guys have not lookess at the comments then you should because it seemed like every body was getting frustrated. But i don't mind because it was funny. When we saw the comments my dad said that we had to blog today, soooo now its like a chore, but a fun one. Nothing exciting happens around here. Although our Mia and Buster got some sort of sickness while we were down in Priest River, Idaho for a 25th reunion for House of the Lord. (Which is a Christian church/school that my dad went to and graduated). I had a soccer tournament that was that weekened but I had to skip it. Anyway about the kittens they are sick and they have to take this grose medicine to help the sickness. I need to show you a picture of the kittens. That will be a pryority for this week. It might be hard to put the picture on a disk because Oliver is down at my grandmas farm for a month and so is Jason. Mabe my Dad can do it but Oliver is the professional in our family. Well I got to go and hopefully I will blog again this week.

2 Comments:

  • You need to tell your dad that HE needs to do a blog one of these times! That would be fun, I would love to read what he has to say! Not that I don't love hearing what you have to say. I hope you figure out how to get pictures on b/c I want to see the kittens!

    By Blogger Sabrina, at 9:08 PM  

  • Hi Pastor Scott & Family!
    Did you get my voicemail last week? Just been thinking about you guys and miss you lots. I hope to see you this weekend while I'm in town. It would be good to catch up. See you Sunday! Love me.

    By Blogger Leah, at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home