4 Jones Kidz

Monday, September 19, 2005

School has Started

Seventh grade is awesome! You get home early, you get to switch classes, and you have way more fun. Can you remember seventh grade? Last week we finally got our kittens fixed and they aren't as enerjetic as before Lately I've been so busy with homework and soccer that I just haven't had time to blog. On saturday at my soccer game the refs didn't show up and we were playing a team 5 hours away so we had to scrimmage and use it as a practice game. But on Sunday the refs thankfully showed up and we tied 1to1 and I even jammed my finger as goalie.


~Danika~





6 Comments:

  • Hey Danika! Great job on the blogging. It's so nice to hear how things are going for you. Seventh grade was awesome, I remember it being such a new experience and so much fun. Like you said getting home and switching classes so often is great. The day goes by faster that way. Great job girl. When you get your school pics back you will have to post it on the blog. Well...Love ya, Misty

    By Blogger Misty Throop, at 3:58 PM  

  • Hi Dan-O, I am glad that you are loving school this year! You are so great! I miss you and love you more than you will ever know! When I think of you my heart smiles.

    By Blogger The Eddy's, at 2:40 AM  

  • Yea, I can remember 7th grade...I was really fat, I broke my arm in football...and someone beat me up. It was a thrill.

    Besides that, along with several years of therapy, I'm all good!

    Chris

    By Blogger The Webbs, at 2:11 PM  

  • 7th Grade. That was a long time a go, but I can still remember it! I was voted best dressed! Yeah...I still like to brag about it!

    By Blogger Sabrina, at 2:58 PM  

  • Hello out there! You guys are busy, I know, but shesh! You could manage a little note every once in a while...please? : ) I want to hear how my little sisters are doing, what's new, what's not...I don't care, I just want to hear something from you! ; )

    By Blogger The Eddy's, at 9:06 PM  

  • By the way; Happy Birthday to half of the Jones family: Katelynne, Oct. 25, P.Scott, Nov 14, Lynne, Nov 21! So, let me be the first to say it! Have a super-duper, extra special, wonderful and happy birthday! : )

    By Blogger The Eddy's, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home