4 Jones Kidz

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hi

Hey,
Sorry about not blogging for the last month, we've been soooooo busy. I had two soccer tournaments and all four of us went to my grandma's farm. Just this weekend we played in a qualifying tournament which means we had to qualify for a certian level in the Oregon League. So far we are P2 which means we are in the second to best level. Next weekend my family and I are flying to Chicago and going to the American Girl Place, then we're going to Michigan and visiting Chris and Mary Olsen's Family. So I'm giving you Heads up I WILL NOT be blogging for the week that I'm gone. The last couple of days Katelynne's been camping so I get my own room for 4 whole days! Lately we've also redoing my room and we finally are almost done except we still have to get rope lights to go along the "wave" (I'll show pictures when it's done) I PROMISE THAT I WILL BLOG AGAIN BEFORE I LEAVE!!!

~Danika

4 Comments:

  • I look forward to seeing that room of yours!!!

    By Blogger Sabrina, at 9:11 AM  

  • Danika, we have to say that you are amazing and we sure love ya lots! In fact...you're the best Danika we've ever met...of course..that may not mean much because you are the only Danika we've met...There is Danika Patrick the indy car racer but we've never met her...though I'm sure she's nice...but you're the best!!!

    By Blogger The Webbs, at 5:59 PM  

  • Yippie! I am soooooo happy to hear from you guys, I am glad that you are alive! ; )

    By Blogger The Eddy's, at 12:44 AM  

  • Have a super fun time on your trip! You girls are going to have sooooo much fun! I sure do miss you bunches and boatloads...I took my two little neighbor girls school clothes shopping and Ari and I got them each an outfit, and all I kept thinking about was that I wish they were you! I want to be with Danika and Katelynne, not Tenea and Sierra! Not that they aren't really nice girls, it's just that they aren't you!
    I love you more than you know and I miss our bed-times together...I really loved sneaking in your room and telling stories until we got caught or fell asleep. Dann-O and Katie-Kate, you two are the world to me, I love you my little sisters and I don't think that there is anything that could ever change the way that I feel about you. We have a lot of life that we shared together and those memories are treasures to me.
    What I am getting at is that I really love you and miss you and I think about you all of the time. You have my heart like no one else ever will, you are MY girls, MY sisters and I adore you because you totally rock! O.k., enough of the mushy stuff, I promise! At least for now. : )
    Send me an e-mail and let me know how your trip was and when you are starting school, etc...I want to hear all about it, besides all of that, I think that you should probably get measured out in the garage on the pole and write the date down on your first day of school, just so that you have a referance to see how much you have grown during this school year.
    Love you both bunches and boatloads, for reals! All My Love, Sis

    By Blogger The Eddy's, at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home