4 Jones Kidz

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I forgot to blog. My bad!

Well I just had my birthday. The main thing I got was gum, (like allways). I really love gum though. School has started of course and it's going great. I really need to get some pics up. In 5th grade I absolutely hate social studies. We have a new member in the house!(as in a pet.) Well any way Danika got a hedge hog! we will need to show you pics of her too. Her name is Sunshine or my mom likes to call her leo or lelo I am not sure. She is sort of a dark color. Talk to you later! Bye!!

Katelynne Jones

3 Comments:

  • Yeah for Katelynne!! I am glad that someone from your family finally sat for a moment to update the world on the goings of the Jones family! Keep it up. And, that will be cool to see pics of Sunshine! Let me know if you need help!

    By Blogger The Webbs, at 12:53 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Katelynne! I cannot believe how old you are getting! : ) I am happy to hear that you all got a hedgehog, I love those things! Ari had one when we first met, her name was Trixie...we used to hold her with Ari's soccer goalie gloves on to protect our hands from the spikes! Watch out when she sneezes, that REALLY hurts! : ) I love you and I am glad to hear something from your world. Talk to you soon...or should I say, send you a postage-prize soon?! : ) ~Sis

    By Blogger The Eddy's, at 12:54 AM  

  • Happy Late B-Day Katelynne. Tell your mother & father Happy late B-Day. How does it feel to have such old parents?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home