4 Jones Kidz

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wow! This Will be the First Time of Blogging This Year!!!

So I've been great! We just had soccer tryouts and so I will find out weather I made it or not in a few days. I can't wait until spring break! We aren't going anywhere but at least we get school off! I am doing school gymnastics and it has been fun! We have had a couple of meets and I have done pretty good so far. I still haven't seen Misty's baby, Lilly. Oliver will be going to college soon!!! Danika isn't going to do soccer this year, but she is going to do soccer with the high school. Nice talking with you guys!!!


~Katelynne Jones

1 Comments:

  • Hi Katelynne, it's good to see you blogging again! It seems like forever since I've seen you, I only saw you at church for like a second! I will be back in Jr. High Class on Sunday, Easter Sunday! And you will definately get to hold Lilly. Talk to you soon. Love ya, Misty

    By Blogger Misty Throop, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home