4 Jones Kidz

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What a Buisy Week!!

Well tomorrow I have soccer practice, then I have to go to church. Then Thursday I am going to a friends house. Then Friday is FREE!!! Saturday I have two soccer games because I have a tournament. Then Sunday I have church.Monday I have another game for the tournament then if we win the tournament then we will have two games on Monday. Well who do you wasnt to win American Idol. In the past two weeks it has been the Fanale for every thing (basically)

FROM: KATELYNNE

2 Comments:

  • Wow Katelynne you are such a busy gal. Great pictures of you kids and your Dad. You need to post one of you beautiful Mommy too! Well have fun at your tournament and I hope you get to enjoy your FREE Friday. Love you, Misty

    By Blogger Misty Throop, at 2:43 PM  

  • I was torn between Carrie and Bo, but leaned towards Carrie. I am glad she won, but I know Bo will get a contract as well!

    By Blogger Sabrina, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home