4 Jones Kidz

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Danika's Birthday!!!!

Well this is Katelynne,
Now, Danika's birthday was on the eleventh of May. Since we had church, and my mom had to work because she is working in a different spot in the hospital. So we had Robbin, Chris, and Ethen. over and we celebrated Danika's Birthday tonight. For one of Danika's B-day present she wanted a sugar glider and so my parents are going to pay for half. In case if you were wondering what a sugar glider is then let me tell you now. What it all comes down to is basically a flying squirrel. Well It's getting late maybe I will be able to put a nother post on tomorrow (sunday) sorry I havent gotten a post since the 7th. My brothers were on the computer and I had a project and never got time to put on a post. Robin is going to teach me how to put on a picture after sunday services(hopefully)
By!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katelynne Jones

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Danika from Matthew and Sabrina! And Katelynn...I still don't know what a glider is? What is a flying squirrel? I need to know what these new toys are since I have two growing girls like you and your sister!

    By Blogger Sabrina, at 10:33 AM  

  • Nevermind Katelynn, Robin set me straight!

    By Blogger Sabrina, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home