4 Jones Kidz

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Yippie!!!

Hey,
well hows everybody doing. Well, apparently Iam speaking again.(Katelynne). It seems like I'm the one whos allways writing I don't mind. Guess what!!!..... The kittens are finally well starting to open their eyes. They should be all the way open hopefully by tonight. Hmmm..... well my parents went to do something for a pastors conferance. Well maybe something different. But it was'nt for a vication. I have not seen our other cat since maybe wednsday. Allthough I have been gone at my friends. I still have'nt got all of you guys on the friends list. When I try to get to Kristens blog it won't work. So I end up going to a different blog to get there.

Got to go. Katelynne Jones

P.S. To all of thoes mothers Happy Mothers Day! (Or soon to be mothers)

2 Comments:

  • Katelynne - How old are you now? I bet you don't remember who I am. You will have to ask your mommy and daddy. I love the things you are writting - good job on the blog!!!

    By Blogger Tammie, at 2:55 PM  

  • Hey Kateland, good job on the posting. You'll have to teach your mom how to do it too. Tell her it is really easy. Maybe someday this week I can come over and show you how to put pictures on your blog. What do you think? Call me.

    By Blogger The Webbs, at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home