4 Jones Kidz

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Field Trips!!!!!

Well yesterday I had a field trip. It was a long one. I had to wake up at 6:20 then leave our house at about 6:45. My dad went with me as a Chaperonne. I think that is how you spell it. The buses left about 7:00. It was a 2 and a half hour ride. We went to the Tacoma museum if you were wondering. We had a bathroom break about an hour and a half though. We had a packet that we had to fill out while we were in the museum. I t was sort of fun at the Museum but not the best. We had lunch and looked around some more than went two and a half hours back
Today I had a nother Field trip. Although this on was a picknick. Since I do school potroll we have a end of the year party. We went to Oaks Park. It is NO scary rides but it was still fun. I played a game and surprisingly I WON!! That was the first time in my life that I won a game like that. The whole picknick thing doesnt really make sence because we just went to a park that had rides.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Katelynne,
    It sounds like you had a busy but fun day. Good job on winnging the game! What game was it and did you get a prize? I bet you had lots of fun with your dad. He always made our road trips fun. Love you lots.

    By Blogger Leah, at 8:59 AM  

  • Katelynne, you are doing a great job on your blog....now you just have to get the rest of the family in gear. You are so great! I like you and you are a good friend and person!

    By Blogger The Webbs, at 1:34 PM  

  • hi katelynne

    maegan told me that you won the finals! awesome that's so cool!
    good job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home